An Expert Forex trader Breaks Silence To Reveal His Best Ever Forex Strategy 100% Free


You're in luck, because registration is open until Tomorrow . All we ask is that you answer three simple questions to see if you qualify to discover our exclusive Forex Trading Strategy. Good Luck! 


Congratulations! You are eligible to discover our forex strategy!

  • You are qualified to take advantage from this strategy

Click the Button bellow, You are approved to get it now for free





I Need Help Losing Weight! How I Found Help Using Science and Bangle Bracelets

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

Why did I keep doing things that made me miserable, even though, deep in my heart, I didn't want to do them and had been doing them for over 20 years? All I could think of was, I need help losing weight!

Seriously, why would I gobble up that second helping at dinner, drink that extra glass of wine, or scarf down that big giant mud pie when I l clearly knew I would regret it? Why would I pile a mound of peanut butter and jelly into a bowl and have at it with a spoon late at night or make a dish of "buttercream icing" to eat secretly all by myself?

Yes, I did all of that and more. The next day, when I wanted to crawl under the covers and never come out, I always said to myself, "I need help losing weight!"

It Wasn't That I Didn't Try

When I topped the scales at 192 pounds, after having weighed 133 for years and years, I was shocked and desperate. I had tried everything. We could play "name that diet" and I have tried every one you can name. And yes, I can do anything for 17 Days, but "Whoa, Momma!", after the 17 days, I just couldn't do it any more.

I didn't put on more weight, in fact, over ten years, I'd taken off ten pounds and kept it off. But that took ten years! And, at 182 - I was still obese. Once again, all I could think was, "I need help losing weight."

Science Clears Up a Mystery

I found it. The 4,376,924th book I read, desperately searching for help, actually did help!

It explained that research has discovered what happens in your brain when you are stressed, angry, or frustrated. Most of us know that when we are in extreme danger, our body dumps adrenalin into our system which gives us the strength to get to safety. When you read about a 98- pound grandma who lifts a car off of her grandson, that's adrenalin at work.

Who's In Charge Here?

Recent brain research, has discovered that, when you feel stressed, frustrated, or angry a chemical (not adrenaline, but just as powerful) is released in your brain which tells you to get rid of that bad feeling, NOW! For those of us who have turned to food to get that "calming feeling", we automatically, and unconsciously reach out for something to eat.

You Don't Have to Be a Slave to Your Brain, But It Helps to be Aware

Kowabunga! That was amazing to me. It's like I was being ambushed by my own brain. It's hard to fight something you don't even know is there. Now that I knew what was happening, I had to find a way to prevent myself from unconsciously sabotaging myself. I needed a way to remind myself of what I really wanted and not be tempted by a momentary pleasure. I did not want to live feeling quietly tortured by that anguish that permeated my life. I wanted to feel good about myself and it just wasn't happening when I pigged out.

A Simple Solution Solves a 20 Year Problem

At first, I thought, maybe plastering a picture around of how I wanted to look all around the house, or writing out a description pasting it to my forehead might help. But those just didn't work for me.

Then, I hit on the idea of wearing 5 bangle bracelets on my right arm and, every time I ate something I shouldn't, I would move one bracelet over to my left arm. That would do two things.

It would remind me.It would stop the "what the heck, I've blown it. Might as well keep going."

It might sound simple or silly. But it worked. I got down lower in weight than I had been in 20 years. The scientific knowledge of what was happening in my brain, gave me the power to stop being a slave to my thoughts and feelings.

That small, subtle reminder of the bangle bracelets, kept the knowledge and my goal in front of me better than anything ever had. There were times when I had to move one of those bracelets, but it never got to all five.

So now I don't have to say, "I need help losing weight," because I have found that help.

Have you ever said to yourself "I Need Help Losing Weight". You are not alone. One of the most important points in losing weight is how to handle a "Slip". How you deal with it can either send you off on another eating binge or get you right back on track. To find out how to handle a slip effectively along with two other proven methods for losing weight and loving yourself, please click on this link: http://www.habitsrus.com/weight-loss-success-tool/


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق