An Expert Forex trader Breaks Silence To Reveal His Best Ever Forex Strategy 100% Free


You're in luck, because registration is open until Tomorrow . All we ask is that you answer three simple questions to see if you qualify to discover our exclusive Forex Trading Strategy. Good Luck! 


Congratulations! You are eligible to discover our forex strategy!

  • You are qualified to take advantage from this strategy

Click the Button bellow, You are approved to get it now for free





Is the Paleo Diet the Perfect Diet?

Recently I wrote about the perfect diet. In investigating and trying the Paleo Diet I may have found the perfect diet at least for myself and perhaps for you. For well over forty years I have been very interested in diet and the effects diet has on health and longevity. I have been a vegetarian, eaten low carb, low fat, high protein, etc. Not so much to lose weight (I have maintain a weight of 205 pounds @ 6'3" for over twenty years, thanks in part to diet and exercise.) But to feel healthy and live life to the fullest.

The more I read about diet the more I am convince that whole, natural, unprocessed foods hold the key to good health and can cure many modern chronic diseases. To me any weight lost diet will help you lose weight, if you stick with it. The problem is most people sooner or later fall off the diet and revert to their old eating habits gaining the weight back and putting themselves at a health risk.

The key then is not to diet, but to adopt a lifestyle that is conducive to maintaining an ideal weight and vibrant health. Further the right lifestyle eating program will also protect you from high blood pressure, high cholesterol and the other chronic disease that plague western civilization.

One eating plan that claims to do all the above is the Paleo or Caveman Diet. This diet uses only foods that were available to early man. Early man consumed fruits and veggies along with lean protein from wild animals and fish. Current Paleo diets focus on readily available fruits, nuts and veggies, lean beef, chicken, eggs and fish.

Basically it is a low carb - protein diet and fits in with my lifestyle of eating unprocessed, whole foods. Ideally you have a garden and hunt and fish so you can provide some or all of your foods from organic and/or wild sources. Fortunately I live in a rural area and although I don't hunt, I do have a garden and I do fish, plus I have family members who hunt; so I could stay very close to the diet in it's purest form.

Here are some benefits of the diet:

1 The Paleo Diet doesn't require hard to find items.
2. The food is basic everyday food not expensive, exotic food.
3. Food prep is similar or the same as your current cooking methods.
4. You never have to warn your guests, family or friends that your on some strange diet that won't allow you to eat what they are serving. (At most don't eat a lot of bread.)

As an aside, I don't practice any diet to the exclusion of embarrassing my friends or family. I will simply skip a couple of items like white bread or pasta or eat a small amount and go back to my regular meal program the next day.

Whether the Paleo diet would work for you only you can tell. If you are interested in trying the diet there is an excellent cookbook by Nikki Young "Te Paleo Cookbook". Nikki has a lot of execellent recipes from snacks to desserts. Is the Paleo diet the perfect diet? Well it comes close to being perfect for me. Maybe it will be the perfect diet for you too.

Coach Pete Turner believes you deserve to live a vibrant and pain free life. He has overcome back injury, pain and surgery and at sixty-six years old is strong, healthy and fit. Find out how he did it and how you can too by Clicking Here


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق